search our site:
Briefing Documents and Consultation Responses:
- The submission by SAGS to the Local Government and Regeneration Committee Call for Evidence on the Community Empowerment Bill.
- SAGS answers to Glasgows January 2014 consultation on its Strategic Development Plan
- SAGS response January 2014 to the Scottish Government consulatation on the proposed Community Empowerment Bill.
- Briefing Paper from May 2013 giving evidence and data supporting SAGS' suggestions for the updating of Allotment Legislation.
- Seven key suggestions from the SAGS response to the CERB consultation exercise Sept 2012
- Response to the Scottish Government's draft budget submitted in September 2012
A briefing document prepared for
MSPs on the benefits of gardening and allotments December 17 2009.
Report on SAGS objections to the draft Glasgow City Plan
SAGS response to the Scottish Planning Policy Consultative Draft April 2009
Ten Year Plan developed in September 2008 setting out SAGS aims and targets for
campaigning over the following 10 years.
- A briefing paper on the
potential contribution allotments could make to reducing an individual's carbon footprint.
A report by SAGS members
showing how local food production, including production in gardens and allotments can help reduce climate change
and preserve biodiversity
A briefing paper prepared to
show how supporting allotments can help local authorities to implement targets and oucomes for the Single Outcome